CAFM adds value by ensuring support processes run more smoothly. This has a positive influence on the operating profits. Your goal is a satisfied customer. You assist the customer, that is your forte. And Prequest assists you by providing you with an efficient set-up of your Service Management and Space and Asset Management processes.
Because your service matters!
Your benefits in implementing CAFM?
- Savings from using more efficient processes
- Uniform communication with your customer
- Structural management of the responsible departments
- Monitoring of facility processes
Why Prequest CAFM?
Prequest is characterized by its user-friendliness. A basic principle in its development is that people come first, and not technology, the work space, or the building. The goal is a satisfied customer. Information and services are personalized based on the role of your customer.
The flexible structure of Prequest allows a facility organization system to grow with the business. Changes such as relocations, centralization of services (shared service center), implementation of The New Way of Working and a demand supply organization can all be optimally managed by Prequest.
- A single package of services and space/asset processes ( = scale advantage! )
- 24/7 Online access, which allows workplace, location, and time independence
- Personalized information based on the role of the user
- Clear understanding from using a wide selection of reporting options
- Cost structure to suit your needs: cloud service or on-site (SaaS)
- Assigning of authorization levels and workflows
- Standard software and best practices, you decide what best suits your need
- Results-oriented approach where your customer is paramount
- A sustainable collaboration where you can rely on advice and guidance from the start